NASCAR Pool Rules
1. Visit our website at www.nascarstats.net to see plenty of information to assist you in making your picks, and much more.
2. Car number counts NOT the Driver.
3. Pick all races by February 17th. As of February 22nd all numbers are locked in.
4. You can pick each car number twice. If you pick a car number more than twice, you get 75 points.
5. If your car number doesn’t qualify for the race, you get 50 points.
6. First place is 1 point...Second place is 2 points...Third place is 3 points...and so on down to the last starting spot of usually 43.
7. If your team changes car numbers during the season, you assume new team number.
8. All entries must be accompanied by a telephone number and a valid email address so you can be contacted if there is a problem.
9. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by the number of wins.
My email address is Kelly.Disano@basf.com Contact me if you have any questions or comments. Good Luck!!